South Florida Dressage Association Membership Benefits Include . . .
- South Florida Dressage Association Meetings and Newsletters
- Educational Events and Clinics
- Awards Programs
- Networking and Volunteer Opportunities
- Horse Shows with Preparation for Recognized Shows – “r”, “R”, and “S” Judges
- Subscription to USDF Connection, USDF’s monthly magazine
- Yearbook issue of USDF Connection
- USDF Group Member Card and eligibility to compete at USDF recognized shows
- Eligibility to participate in Rider Award programs
- Eligibility to earn USDF University Credits
- Member discount rates for USDF events
Important USDF information:
» USDF Group Member Benefits PDF
South Florida Dressage Association is a USDF Group Member Organization (GMO); therefore SFDA members are automatically USDF Group Members.
GMO membership is Dec. 1st – Nov. 30th. You can join SFDA at any time but to avoid a lapse in your USDF membership and enjoy a full year of SFDA and USDF benefits, your membership must be established by December 1st.”
Be sure to type or print neatly so your information can be correctly entered into our membership database.
Whenever you join SFDA, your SFDA benefits (voting, newsletter, emails, etc) will begin immediately. However, you will not have any USDF benefits until we submit the next year’s membership roster to the USDF in December. Otherwise you’ll have to “join twice” and pay a late fee to the USDF for the current membership year, as memberships cannot be prorated.